2019 jubilæumstræf i Holland
7 september 2019 kl.10:00 - 8 september 2019 kl.14:30
Dear Friends of the Karmann Ghia association,
To celebrate our 25th anniversary we have decided to organise an international meeting, as we did in 2014. We invite all those who would like to celebrate this occasion with us to be present on September 7th and 8th, 2019.
Invitation for participation and registration
VW Karmann Ghia models 14 / 34 and TC ranging from model years 1955 – 1974 are eligible to participate, including their drivers in possession of a valid driver’s license. To be accepted the vehicles must be licensed for use on public roads and have at least liability insurance.
- There is a registration limit of 4 drivers per vehicle.
- The maximum number of vehicles is limited to 130 Karmann Ghia’s.
- The registration fee for participants requiring a double room is: € 130,00 p.p.
- The registration fee for participants requiring a single room is: € 170,00 p.p.
Note. These rates also apply to passengers. For groups of three people it is possible to pay an additional € 20,00 to have an extra bed placed in a double room. For groups of 4 people it will always be necessary to book 2 double rooms.
The Registration Fee includes:
- Access to a gated parking lot at the hotel
- Welcome drink (coffee/tea) in the hotel
- A bag containing a practical information guide for the event
- Participation in the Car Rally on Saturday
- Various surprises
- An extensive “Live Cooking Dinner buffet”, incl. buffet dessert and free drinks
- An unforgettable Party Evening with entertainment
- 2 free drinks for the Party Evening
- An overnight stay in a 4-star hotel including “Live Cooking breakfast buffet”
- Participation in the Car Rally on Sunday
- A chance to win great prizes
- Participation in the awards ceremony
The event will take place at the Van der Valk Hotel in Hoorn.
Address: Westfriese Parkweg 1, 1625 MA Hoorn. Tel.nr: +31(0)229799060.
This 4- star hotel has a gated parking lot available for participants with a Karmann Ghia.
Registration for the Jubilee Meeting, the Starting Point for the Car Rallies, the Buffet Dinner, and the Party Evening take place at this hotel.
You can check-in to your room from 2 pm.
- Dogs are allowed in the hotel (however they are not allowed in the restaurant area or to be left alone in the rooms).
- For people with allergies there are a limited number of anti-allergy rooms available.
10 am Arrival of participants at the gated parking lot at the hotel.
Reception in the “Karmann Ghia room” at the hotel.
12 pm A word of welcome by our chairman
12.30 pm Start of the organized Car Rally
17.30 pm “Live Cooking Dinner buffet” and buffet dessert (including free drinks)
20.00 pm Start of the Party Evening and entertainment
Midnight End of the Party Evening
“Live Cooking breakfast buffet” starts at 7 am
10.00 am Greeting and briefing by the organisation team
10.15 am Start of the organised Car Rally
14.00 pm Finish Car Rally and awards ceremony
14.15 pm The end of our program
*) subject to change
For practical reasons we can only accept a maximum of 130 vehicles.
All applications will be added to the official list of participants based upon the order in which the applications are submitted.
Participants will only be added to the official list if all of the registration requirements are complied with.
The list of participants will be published on (http://www.karmannghiaclub.nl).
Payment of the registration fee coincides to the digital registration form.
After a successful transaction you will receive an automatic confirmation.
The assignment of starting numbers will follow when the entry fee has been transferred to the bank account of the Karmann Ghia Club Netherlands and also after a correctly completed Registration form has been received.
- In the case of a “no-show” it is not possible to refund the registration fee.
- Partial payment of the registration fee does not entitle you to participate in the event.
All participants will stay in the Van der Valk Hotel in Hoorn.
The accommodation for one night (September 7th to 8th, 2019) is included in the registration fee.
It is also possible to extend your visit to the Van der Valk hotel with either one day ahead of the event, on September 6th, or by staying one day after the event is over on September 8th till the 9th.
You can book your extra night’s stay on the digital application form. Van der Valk Hotel will contact you
personally if you book an extra night’s stay.
Cancellation Policy for hotel room reservations:
Hotel room reservations can be cancelled without charge until July 6th, 2019.
If you cancel your hotel room reservation after this date, the following charges apply:
– Within 4 weeks before your scheduled arrival date: 35% cancellation fee
– Within 3 weeks before your scheduled arrival date: 60% cancellation fee
– Within 14 days before your scheduled arrival date: 85% cancellation fee
– Within 7 days before your scheduled arrival date: 100% cancellation fee
Note. Reservations for an extra night’s stay are not the responsibility of the Karmann Ghia Club Netherlands. The Van der Valk Hotel is in charge of alterations or cancellations pertaining to your extra night’s stay.
Payment of the registration fee:
Payment of the registration fee is made immediately with registering for the event on the Karmann Ghia Club Netherlands website. You can use iDeal, Paypal, Giropay (Germany) Bancontact (Belgium) and the credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Registration for the event closes on July 1st, 2019 !!!!!
You can find the latest news regarding the Jubilee Meeting on our website: www.karmannghiaclub.nl
For general information or questions about the Meeting you can contact: Jan van Ruijven
For questions pertaining to registration or payment of the registration fee you can contact: Hans de Vries